[isf-wifidog] Server Name new location - Do you know where

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Lun 6 Aou 10:15:09 EDT 2007

On Monday 06 August 2007, Don Druce wrote:
> Hi,
>
> No, I found it totally useless. Without some sort of explanation or some
> documentation it does not help me solve my problem at all.  There are so
> many other problems with the install that "frankly Scarlet, I don't give
> a damn."

Yep, as I said before, the install script needs a maintainer, but so far no
one has stepped up.

> When I try to add Google Maps, it points to an error with the Server
> Name, which now no longer exists.

Humm, I followed the arrows in your image, saw you were looking to change the
Server name, which no longuer exist.

The error message is complaining that wifidog cannot find a vhost matching the
current hostname (that is, the part between 'http://' and the next '/' in you
url bar).  The Vhost hostnames can be found under Server/Virtual Hosts.

--
Benoit Grégoire
Technologies Coeus inc.