[isf-wifidog] Server Name new location - Do you know where

Don Druce dondruce at sympatico.ca
Lun 6 Aou 08:53:30 EDT 2007

Hi,

No, I found it totally useless. Without some sort of explanation or some
documentation it does not help me solve my problem at all.  There are so
many other problems with the install that "frankly Scarlet, I don't give
a damn."

When I try to add Google Maps, it points to an error with the Server
Name, which now no longer exists.  Normally I would have generated a
Trouble Ticket (since it worked before), but I have no incentive to
create new Trouble Tickets until I at least see some progress on my
existing ones.  See the other reporting problem that I identified to the
group earlier in my emails.  But all of this is CQSF's problem, not mine
or ours.

As I said in a previous email, I am pretty well stopped in all my
activities - documentation etc. so my interest is plummeting rather
quickly.  The sources of information that I was trying to use are
useless as proven above [shows a lack of interest pretty much] - Wadih
working on the email problem where I have a ticket open without even a
hint to the group that he planned to do so.  Did he ever response to
your email about learning css.  I think not.  Big BUT, we are all
volunteers, so do not expect too much.

I will assume that all of this is because it is summer, so we will see
what happens come October or so.

Other comment.  We are the only ones using your Yahoo location.  I know
that you sent out an email on this, but perhaps a follow up would be in
order.  I created a whole bunch of topics, so theoretically things
should more or less sort themselves there.  As you may have noticed,
other than this one - i.e. a reply,  I have ceased to send emails to the
group, I will not only post thoughts, progress, ideas etc to Yahoo.  If
the others do not want to go there, then I will wait until someone comes
up with a better idea.

Did I miss any Topics that you can think of.  I know we will see the
need for others later, - and we will have to get others to come on
board, or abandon the idea.

Sort of brings back the idea of who knows what, and who knows what
others know.