[isf-wifidog] Server Name new location - Do you know where

Wadih M. golden_rock at hotmail.com
Mer 8 Aou 16:07:14 EDT 2007

Don,

Let's not get ourselves all ruffled over these minor matters. One key
element in software development and open source projects is patience. If you
wanted me to send you these "learning CSS" links, a reminder e-mail would of
sufficed. Another good way is tu use the Google search engine and query
something like "CSS tutorials".

I also sent you an e-mail about wifidog documentation but I didn't recieve
any response from you. Nonetheless, I went on by myself and didn't send an
e-mail to the hundreds of people on the wifidog list talking about how you
didn't answer me back.

If you want to further discuss these matters with me, please send me a
private e-mail. Cheers.

Here's an excellent source for people (Don) wishing to learn CSS, HTML, SQL,
PHP, and many more:

  www.w3schools.com

wad