[isf-wifidog] Clarification about multiple gateways

Geneviève Bastien gbastien at versatic.net
Mer 14 Sep 11:27:51 EDT 2011

Hi,

Indeed the ID of the network interface was added to the name of  the
firewall rules, but quite recently.  1.1.4 did not have this feature.
I'd suggest the latest svn or latest release which is 20090925 whose
sources and some packages you can find at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/wifidog/

Geneviève