[isf-wifidog] Find Hotspots menu on login page

Dave Lamb delphi9_1971 at yahoo.com
Jeu 23 Juil 15:25:16 EDT 2009

New question:  How can I control what shows up on the "Find Hotspots" menu on the login page.  Currently I have the following listed:

Deployed Hotspot Map
Full Node Technical Status (Includes non-deployed nodes)
List in HTML Format
List in JiWireCSV Format
List in KML Format
List in PDF Format
List in RSS Format
List in XML Format

I would like to (if possible) reduce this down to:

For anyone connecting to the Portal from the Gateway
Deployed Hotspot Map

And For anyone connecting to the Auth Server from a network other than the Gateway:
Deployed Hotspot Map
Full Node Technical Status (Includes non-deployed Nodes)

How to I manage what is displayed on this menu?  How can I remove the unwanted options?

Thank you in advance!

 Dave Lamb, CCNA
312-560-6933 C