[isf-wifidog] Re : Re: WifiDog v2 development update?

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Sam 4 Avr 11:28:02 EDT 2009

Previously Jean-Philippe Menil wrote:
> I think the idea of a forum would be great,
> too many people use the bug tracker in wrong way.
> And not so many use the mailing list.

FWIW I find forums painful to use. If wifidog development moves away
from the mailinglist to a forum most likely I will stop paying
attention. There reasonable services that provide a forum interface for
mailinglists such as nabble or gmane; perhaps they are interesting.

I have no interest in working on the wifidog portal since I use my own
portal, but I can help with the gateway if needed.

Wichert.