[isf-wifidog] Re : Re: Re : Re: WifiDog v2 development update?

bruno.remy at videotron.ca bruno.remy at videotron.ca
Sam 4 Avr 12:05:38 EDT 2009

I'm not a programmer, as Alexis said, but i'would like to share with you the mind of every programmers involving around Wifidog's development in IleSansFil (Montreal) and ZAP Québec (Quebec city) . This sounds like this :

 "The time of tracking bugs and/or patch actual Php code is over !
 It's time consuming, and fixing bugs is a too-small step.
 The dynamic has changed :
 Wifidog needs to be rewriting from scratch, with buildt-in or radius or openId or ldap authentification, and with CMS content (like Wordpress or Drupal).
 The brainstorming is open ! ;-)"

 Bruno