[isf-wifidog] New developer with commit access

Don Druce dondruce at sympatico.ca
Lun 21 Jan 19:44:40 EST 2008

I for one think that Robin Jones is totally qualified, and that Benoit
made a good decision here.

I am very happy to see this message Robin - I have not been totally
exposed to what you have done, but the parts that I have been exposed to
were especially well done.  I hope to see and use more of your work.

Don