[isf-wifidog] New developer with commit access

Robin Jones Robin at networkfusion.co.uk
Jeu 24 Jan 11:53:41 EST 2008

Hi All,

Thanks for letting me be a part of this brilliant project, and lets get it to a point where it is putting paid solutions to shame...

I need you, to tell me what other niggles you have with the install script, what other things you would like it to do, and most importantly, if there are any bugs with it... Also, if you think any documentation needs improving.

Robin Jones