[isf-wifidog] My continuing problem with Motorola WRT860G #4 abbreviated

Don Druce dondruce at sympatico.ca
Lun 3 Sep 16:41:01 EDT 2007

Gabe Sawhney wrote:

Hi Gabe

My problem is sort of related to wifidog in that I am trying to produce
some documentation for our group - MSF.  I certainly do not want to be
bombarding our auth-server with tests, and possibly problems, so I
created a captive server at home.  Which I did manage to get working
with a Linksys router - so, I am assuming that all is correct there -
worked for Linksys, I assume that it shuld also work for Motorola.  I
can do all kinds of tests with the GOE on my captive-server without ever
placing our on line server in jeopardy.

At the same time, everything that I learn will be used to improve my
documentation.  I assumed that the problem was with wifidog somehow as
the router worked ok before I flashed it.  Could be that my problems are
coincidental, but I can try to search for help elsewhere.

Thanks for the response.