[isf-wifidog] Google question wifidog

Raul Lapaz raul.lapaz at multipistas.com
Dim 2 Déc 16:37:25 EST 2007

Hello,

I have setup with the latest sources now. I am having the following
problems:

In the google parts I have configured as follows:

n  IN the Edit nodes:

Mass transit info = ? I do not know what to put here

Gis data latitude= 40.439330 (my street address)

Longitude = -3.638472 (stree address latitude)

Url map = http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8
<http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=40.439198,-3.638776&spn=0.002131,0.00498
9&t=h&z=18&om=1> &ll=40.439198,-3.638776&spn=0.002131,0.004989&t=h&z=18&om=1
(I got it from google)

n  In Network edit:

o   Zoom level = I do not know what to put here

o   When I put the latitude and longitude and save it, is always blanck,
like it is not saving it.

When trying to access the hotspots, I only get Loading please wait.

Any ideas.

I have configured correctly the Goole API Key in the virtual host

Still cannot send emails with postfix, even I have setup with default config
as per wifidog instructions. Is there any way to install sendmail instead of
postfix?

Thanks in advanced.