[isf-wifidog] Wifidog question

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Sam 1 Déc 14:47:15 EST 2007

On Saturday 01 December 2007, Raul Lapaz wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> I have setup the latest version. Now works much better :-)
> The only problem I found by the moment, is that google maps appears only
> like a French City instead of for example Madrid.
> I have configured locales
> and timezone in config.php.

You have to configure GIS information in your default network's preferences
screen.

> Other thing is that when creating a new user,
> it does not send the email. I have installed Postfix as per instructions on
> the install.php

In the default config, your PHP must be able to send mail using the mail()
function.  Most likely you have a postfix setup problem.  This is beyond the
scope of this list.

Alternatively, you can use a SMTP server by setting the appropriate options in
the config.php file.

Please keep the discussion on the list.

--
Benoit Grégoire