[isf-wifidog] postgresql version not validated

Earle Scott escott at mercedes.adl.catholic.edu.au
Jeu 26 Avr 20:06:32 EDT 2007

Hi Folks, My name is Earle and Im new to both Linux and WIFIdog, so please forgive me if I ask stupid Noob questions. Im currently trying to set up WIFIdog for our wireless network and I have come up against a problem with the Auth server install.

I have installed and configured postresql ver 8.2.4 and I am trying to install Auth server 1.0.0 . when I get to the Version Validation screen I have the following message in the todo list.

Postgresql and mysql version are not validated.

Does this mean that there is a problem with my postgresql install or simply that wifidog doesn't recognise the latest version of postgresql  ?

~čis email and any files are confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient you are advised that any distribution or copying this email is
prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this email along
with any attachments. We cannot accept liability and responsibilty for any
direct or indirect loss arising from viruses contained within this email
and/or attachments.
CRICOS Provider Code: 00365D