[isf-wifidog] Newbie Alert:Montérégie Sans Fil

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Mar 24 Avr 23:44:45 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 24 April 2007, Jeff Schallenberg wrote:
> We would like to simply move the signup button to a less central location -
> possibly to the right, above the "I'm having difficulties" box - and make
> it less prominent than the login form.
>
> If the information is covered in your documentation, please just point me
> to it. I spent the last 45 minutes in there trying to find it :-)

The page is here:
http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/doc/developer/PortalCustomization.

Most of the CSS is in wifidog/media/network_theme_packs/README.txt, but you
want to make your changes in
wifidog/media/network_theme_packs/your_group_name/stylesheet.css

See wifidog/media/network_theme_packs/README.txt
--
Benoit Grégoire
Technologies Coeus inc.