[isf-wifidog] Content manager question

Max Horváth max.horvath at maxspot.de
Ven 3 Mar 15:04:32 EST 2006

Hi Patrick,

The content distribution system hasn't been designed to allow such
"direct" programming code to be inserted into the database (for
example due to security reasons).

Of course it can be done. But right now no content type/plugin
supports it.

What you could do is to duplicate the TrivialLangString content
plugin and overwrite the processAdminUI() function of it's parent
class LangString.

Basically you just need to duplicate the processAdminUI() function
and remove the code that strips "dangerous" HTML tags.

This will solve your needs for the JavaScript part.

The PHP part won't be as easy as this, as you'd need to eval() PHP code.

Anyway ... for me it doesn't make any sense to have a PHP (and/or
JavaScript) processing content plugin.

If I'd be you I'd develop this on another page and use the IFrame
content plugin ...

Cheers, Max!