[isf-wifidog] Content manager question

Patrick Dinnen pdinnen at gmail.com
Ven 3 Mar 14:54:43 EST 2006

Hi
I'm trying to figure out the best way to create a captive portal element
that is made up of chunk of javascript and/or PHP.

I've tried LangString, but the tags get stripped out. It doesn't look
like Embedded Content or File content types are what I need either.

I've read the documentation I found
(http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/ContentDistributionSystem).

Right now I'm trying to embed the Javascript at the bottom of this mail
into the portal, but I'm also interested in making this work for
embedding PHP. Any hints on how to get this done within WiFi Dog? It
looks like I can go down the IFrame route, but I'm hoping there's
something more obvious.

Example JavaScript for embedding:
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://app.feeddigest.com/digest3/HRXPZN68IZ.js"><noscript><a
href="http://app.feeddigest.com/digest3/HRXPZN68IZ.html">Click for
&quot;WT > for sale > kijiji&quot;.</a> By <a

Thanks, Patrick