[isf-wifidog] Noob install question

Adam French adamfre at ccrtc.com
Ven 3 Mar 15:17:51 EST 2006

Afternoon all!

    I'm sorry if this has been asked before, or if this is a really simple
question, but it's got me stumped, was wondering if anyone could help?

    I've installed the auth-server, and the install went ok, but when I try
to go to it's url I get a page with this across the top....

Warning: array_walk_recursive() [function.array-walk-recursive]: The
argument should be an array in /var/www/html/wifidog/include/init_php.php on
line 74

	When I go to init_php.php, on line 74, I'm at the end of this....

    if (get_magic_quotes_gpc()) {
        array_walk_recursive($_GET, 'stripslashes_cb');
        array_walk_recursive($_POST, 'stripslashes_cb');
        array_walk_recursive($_COOKIE, 'stripslashes_cb');
        array_walk_recursive($_REQUEST, 'stripslashes_cb');
        array_walk_recursive($_GLOBALS, 'stripslashes_cb');
        array_walk_recursive($_SERVER, 'stripslashes_cb');
    }

I've never worked with the array_walk_recursive function, so I'm not sure
what it's supposed to be doing (even going to php.net was not very helpful)
Any ideas on how to clear my error?  Thanks in advance!

---
---