[isf-wifidog] Wifidog.org trend analysis

François Proulx fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Mer 18 Jan 11:01:18 EST 2006

Well... Trac does not prevent us from creating a nice template
either, but let's face it. Those who will want to install Wifidog are
UNIX / Linux geeks so they are not afraid of technical mambo jambo.
That doesn't mean it has to be ugly, it's not "ugly" now, it's just
plain technical content, that's what we need. Maybe we need to have a
front page on www.wifidog.org with mind blowing graphics just to keep
the visitors for a few more seconds ;-) Just look at Ruby On Rails
homepage it's basically just a front that leads to their Trac (http://
dev.rubyonrails.org/wiki). Maybe we should have Benjamin do an uber
looking home page that links subtly to dev.wifidog.org, where the
actual Trac would be ;-) So, for us, UNIX geeks we'd know where to
go ;-)

Besides, I don't know what happened after Benoit moved the CVS -->
SVN we have lost the blue gradient banner ?!

My 0.131527 Swedish Kronors