[isf-wifidog] Wifidog.org trend analysis

Pascal Leclerc isf at plec.ca
Mer 18 Jan 10:33:49 EST 2006

> Maybe
> it would be worth to write a short wiki page including more details
> about the project... The wifidog "brand recognition" seem to have
> caught on since almost all the search engines queries are simply
> "wifidog", thus there is need to write a bit more detail on Wikipedia.

It was the idea I talked about with pmwiki (or another). We need
informations about wifidog without technical stuff, trac wiki is not for
the common user (those coming from wikipedia might not be developers) but
for the developers. Nobody will read this page if they are in trac wiki,
people firstly look at the design and after if an ugly design don't push
them away, they will read the content (if it's not too hard to understand
with all technical stuff).

Mes 0.02 piastre

  Pascal