[isf-wifidog] Wifidog.org trend analysis

Proulx François fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Mer 18 Jan 08:41:04 EST 2006

I checked visitors patterns on wifidog.org with Google Analysis and
discovered that we get everyday more than 30 differents visitors from
our simple link on the "Captive portals article" in Wikipedia. Maybe
it would be worth to write a short wiki page including more details
about the project... The wifidog "brand recognition" seem to have
caught on since almost all the search engines queries are simply
"wifidog", thus there is need to write a bit more detail on Wikipedia.