[isf-wifidog] Moving from Sourceforge to our own SVN

Proulx François fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Ven 6 Jan 15:34:21 EST 2006

Hi now that Trac is up and running,

Everybody should use the bug / feature requests more and more. You
don't need to sign up to add new stuff. You can subscribe to an RSS
feed to follow what's going on etc...

Now, we need to plan the transition to Subversion. The server is up
and running, Benoit has a script to import the CVS in a few minutes.
All we need to do is settle on a date / time when the transition will
be made so that means, by that date all commit will be merged on
sf.net CVS then we will move and everybody with a developper access
will be given a SVN access on the system.

I guess we could do it in a week from now, that'll give us time to
import our small changes and freeze the CVS for a day or two.

I vote for sunday January 15h 2006.

Everybody, please give your opinion. We will then need to make sure
we state clearly on sf.net that we now use an external SVN , but we
will still use SF.net for official stable releases. Until then,
prepare your systems by installing subversion and all needed tools
(Eclipse subeclipse plugin etc...)

Thank you
François