[isf-wifidog] Roadmap and Project Manager

Pascal Leclerc isf at plec.ca
Mar 3 Jan 15:31:39 EST 2006

>> -We should make the mailing list archives searchable.
>
> Google already fully indexes it.

I did it last week to help my search ;-)

http://sansfil.dyndns.org/pmwikidog/index.php?n=Wifidog.Contact

I like how OpenWRT web site is build : Simple home web page, wiki for
documentation, TRAC, etc.

Archiving and allowing search in wifidog IRC channel will also be nice to
have.

For the wiki, I think Tikiwiki is a little bit overkill and is to much
related to ISF. I suggest pmwiki :-) Other wiki suggestions are welcome.

For the web site, I think an apache virtual host on ISF's server is a good
idea.

I can start installing, SVN, TRAC and configure Apache (or ask Philippe
because i'm not a friend of Debian)

Mes 0.02 piastres

  Pascal