[isf-wifidog] remove my contribution from he wiki

michel memeteau mmemeteau at marseille-wireless.org
Dim 6 Aou 11:50:51 EDT 2006

Hi , I made a mistake and put twice the same file on the wiki of wifidog

could someone remove :

http://dev.wifidog.org/attachment/wiki/doc/gateway-server/WifiDogAndOlsr/WifidogHttppOLSR.sh

BTW , we opened another TRAC on our server to list the current modifications
we ( france wireless )  have done to wifidog , mainly automatic node creation
& association to the proprietary for the moment ....

http://dev.wireless-fr.org/trac.cgi/browser/

We will propose those patchs as soon as it seems stable

We might propose TomTom and other GPS export format as well quite soon  ...

Cheers !
--
Michel Memeteau
sip:17476005010 at proxy01.sipphone.com