[isf-wifidog] Re: remove my contribution from he wiki

michel memeteau mmemeteau at marseille-wireless.org
Mer 30 Aou 06:05:31 EDT 2006

Hi , Can't anyone remove my mistake ?

http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/doc/gateway-server/WifiDogAndOlsr

BTW , we started to get some chinese spam on our TRAC and changed the right
so only authenticated users can create tickets and edit the wiki.

Is it possible to do the same in the wifidog Trac ? Because I was trying to
sort out the tickets for the auth server but among those spams , its was not
easy ...

--
Michel memeteau
sip:17476005010 at proxy01.sipphone.com