[isf-wifidog] database error when installing auth server

Sanjit Zubin Biswas biswas at csail.mit.edu
Mer 28 Sep 22:05:32 EDT 2005

Hi,
  I'm seeing the following error during the dbinit phase of
setting up the auth server:

Database initialisation

    * Creating wifidog database schema :
      Warning: pg_query() [function.pg-query]: Query failed: ERROR: c: permission denied in /home/roofnet/www/html/wifidog-auth/wifidog/install.php on line 910
      ERROR: c: permission denied <=

I'm not familiar with postgres, so I'm not sure what to check exactly. I verified
the password I typed in the form is the same as the one in createuser.

The error showed up using PHP 5.0.5, postgres 7.3.4 on a Redhat 9-based system.

Thanks,
Sanjit