[isf-wifidog] database error when installing auth server

Pascal Leclerc isf at plec.ca
Jeu 29 Sep 16:45:49 EDT 2005

The errors come from unwanted postgresql lines during the DB schema dump.
These lines are specific options and can be removed. I'm currently
updating install.php and the lines will be commented out automatically.

In wifidog-postgres-schema.sql file remove these lines :

CREATE FUNCTION plpgsql_call_handler() RETURNS language_handler
    AS '$libdir/plpgsql', 'plpgsql_call_handler'
    LANGUAGE c;

CREATE FUNCTION plpgsql_validator(oid) RETURNS void
    AS '$libdir/plpgsql', 'plpgsql_validator'
    LANGUAGE c;

CREATE TRUSTED PROCEDURAL LANGUAGE plpgsql HANDLER plpgsql_call_handler
VALIDATOR plpgsql_validator;

The new network object broke the installation and many change need to be
done to create the network, default node, first node and the admin user.

I think you should use the previous working snapshot of wifidog-auth or
wait for my update on install.php to continue your installation. You will
hit many more annoying bugs from development changes if you use up to date
cvs code.

  Pascal