[isf-wifidog] Newbie Server install questions

Proulx François fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Sam 31 Déc 19:06:37 EST 2005

Well now it seems the database connection is OK since "ERROR:
relation "schema_info" does not exist" that means that database
responded that it is basically empty.

If you can fix the modules, you're good with the next steps of
installation. Can you use Fedora Core packing system to install
modules such as

php5-dom , etc... ?

> DOM, mccrypt, mhash, xmlrpc.

Look in the FC4 documentation (google something like "fedora core 4
php5 dom extension")

Anyhow, happy new year to everybody in UTC-5 ...