[isf-wifidog] Newbie Server install questions

Ray Gwinn wifidog at wva.net
Sam 31 Déc 18:30:25 EST 2005

Pascal, your observation/comments seems to have eliminated the need for the ident
server, thank you.

Proulx and Pascal, or anyone, I am still having a problem getting the wifidog server to
work.  The problem still seems PostgreSQL related.  The error I am getting can be seem
at:

http://wifidog.win-msu.net/index.php

Which is accessing the wifidog index.php

The install.php went okay, with the same missing modules mentioned earlier in this
thread.

Can anyone give me a clue what I should do now?

Ray