[isf-wifidog] Client gets blank page when trying to login to RADIUS based network

Mark Dammer mark.dammer at findhorn.org
Ven 21 Jan 08:42:18 EST 2011

On 19/01/11 16:35, Steven Kurylo wrote:
> Its quite possible its unrelated, but its also possible its spitting
> out the errors before PHP can set a HTTP header causing it to only
> show a blank page.
>
> I'd rather chase that first, than radius yet.
>
> I just remembered, I ran into this at a new site.  A newer version of
> PHP requires quotes; define('DEFAULT_LANG', 'en_US');
>
> Next, what are the results of radtest from the wifidog server to the
> radius server?
I changed config.php as you said - the language related errors
disappeared from error.log, but the blank-page problem still exists.
Radtest works fine - I am running both Wifidog and Daloradius/Freeradius
on the same server. I am using the servers main IP as the link between
Wifidog and Freeradius as I am aware that the loopback interface is
configured as a testclient in the freeradius config files.
I still think that the poblem sits with these error messages as it looks
as PHP gets stuck and  makes not even an attempt to contact the radius
server:
[Fri Jan 21 13:32:14 2011] [error] [client 192.168.22.93] PHP Fatal
error:  Call to a member function getId() on a non-object in
/var/www/wifidog-auth/wifidog/classes/User.php on line 133, referer:
http://192.168.22.89/wifidog-auth/wifidog/login/?gw_address=172.16.15.1&gw_port=2060&gw_id=puppy&url=http%3A//www.google.com/firefox%3Fclient%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial

I had a look at the line of code (133) mentioned in the error, but
cannot see anything problematic. My guess is that something earlier in
the process of the attempt to login via radius is not creating a
particular object. This seems to only happen with radius logins -
standard Wifidog users CAN login in my setup.

thanks for your help, Mark