[isf-wifidog] Client gets blank page when trying to login to RADIUS based network

Steven Kurylo steven.kurylo+wifidog at aviawest.com
Mer 19 Jan 11:35:29 EST 2011

On 11-01-19 01:11 AM, Mark Dammer wrote:
> On 18/01/11 16:37, Steven Kurylo wrote:
>> On 11-01-18 04:11 AM, Mark Dammer wrote:
>>> [Tue Jan 18 11:52:31 2011] [error] [client 172.16.15.126] PHP Notice:
>>> Use of undefined constant en_US - assumed 'en_US' in
>>> /var/www/wifidog-auth/wifidog/config.php on line 160
>>
>> You need to fix config.php first.  Find the line  with
>> "DEFAULT_LANG", which is probably line 160.  Mine looks like:
>>
>> define('DEFAULT_LANG', en_US);
> I checked it and my config.php looks exactly the way you say. I tried
> other countrycodes, but I get the same error. My guess is that the
> main problem (the blank page) is not related to the language problem.

Its quite possible its unrelated, but its also possible its spitting out
the errors before PHP can set a HTTP header causing it to only show a
blank page.

I'd rather chase that first, than radius yet.

I just remembered, I ran into this at a new site.  A newer version of
PHP requires quotes; define('DEFAULT_LANG', 'en_US');

Next, what are the results of radtest from the wifidog server to the
radius server?

Thanks.