[isf-wifidog] Is wifidog required on every AP?

guru singh grsingh750 at gmail.com
Lun 25 Avr 10:33:32 EDT 2011

Hi Alexis,

Thanks for the answer.

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 5:38 PM, Alexis Cornellier
<alexis.cornellier at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think the answer to your question is Yes, you can have a switch with
> wifidog installed and all the access point in the venue will be under
> wifidog watch.
Ok. Instead of having wifidog  on a multi-port switch. Can I have it
on a dual port linux box, with one interface into core switch (which
will also have all other APs) and other to internet gateway router?

> Here in montreal, we plan of doing some library wich are already have their
> own system. We plan to use a devices built by one of us who would take over
> the network and provide the wifidog structure that we install. You can have
> a little bit more information at http://inter-node.com/?page_id=87, the
> Block ISF device would do exactly what you looking for. This devices has
> been hand built by Richard Lussier wich you have contact information for on
> the inter-node page.

I've had a look. Very interesting.
> Alexis Cornellier

Regards,