[isf-wifidog] Always allow

aaronz at pls-net.org aaronz at pls-net.org
Mar 14 Sep 16:38:25 EDT 2010

----- "Peter" <Peter at Peter.KN> wrote:
> [...]
1. We are running WRT54GL WAPs with OpenWRT installed. I have switched the ports in the config files so that the port marked "WAN" is in the LAN vlan and the 4 ports marked "LAN" act as a switch in the WAN vlan. This way the users can plug another computer (or printer or whatever) into any one of the 4 ports and it acts as a switch.

> Is there a way in the wifidog.conf that I can allow certain IPs to
> bypass auth completely? So I could chain one of the units? The only
> reason we have 3 units is we have 3 separate sector antennas (2 out
> door
> directional, and one indoor)
2. In the wifidog.conf file there is a "TrustedMACList" variable which claims to be "Comma separated list of MAC addresses who are allowed to pass through without authentication" the only problem that I see with this that clients on the 2nd device will be double or triple NATed.

If you want more info on option #1, I can post my config files.

Aaron Z