[isf-wifidog] Always allow

Peter Peter at Peter.KN
Mar 14 Sep 14:53:26 EDT 2010

We have 3 WAPs that handle 3 different wifi dog systems, all connected
to one auth server. They plug into another router. We have to move them
to a new isolated network, and there are only 2 available ports, and the
only way to expand that other network is to put in another 24 port
switch, which seems overkill for one more.

Each of the WAPs though has 4 ethernet ports though... so we had the
idea to plug the WAN port of one of them into the LAN port of another.
This however would cause double auth issues, ie the first one would need
to pass auth to let the second one work, and then the second one to auth
the user...

Is there a way in the wifidog.conf that I can allow certain IPs to
bypass auth completely? So I could chain one of the units? The only
reason we have 3 units is we have 3 separate sector antennas (2 out door
directional, and one indoor)