[isf-wifidog] Segmentation fault!!!

Arya Mazaheri aryanet at gmail.com
Lun 1 Mar 10:46:45 EST 2010

Hi,
is there anyone here who encountered the segmentation fault problem in
wifidog gateway (running in debug mode)?
I'm running the gateway (version: 20090925) on CentOS 5.4. Maximum number of
users that may be
online at the same time, doesn't reach more than 25 users. but sometimes
gateway program stop working and I should start it manually.
However that is not the only problem. when I start the gateway (after stop
working), with "wifidog -f -d 7" command to run in debug mode, a huge list
of
connections going to close. but it fails to do that and finally it ends with
"Segmentation fault" error.

any comment will be appreciated...