[isf-wifidog] My own auth server

Chris Tate-Davies chris.tatedavies at inflightproductions.com
Ven 23 Juil 04:47:35 EDT 2010

  Hello. I've written my own auth server for a demo, and I have one
thing left to do.

Basically, I need an admin control panel, where the administrator can
see all the logged on users, and click a button to disconnect a
particular one. I have read through the help forums, etc, and I saw
something about a wifidog/disconnect command, but if I run it, whatever
token/mac/ip I use, it disconnects the person running the command.

I tried this:

http://<routerip>:2060/wifidog/auth?logout=1&mac=<themacaddress>token=<thetoken>
<http://192.168.2.1:2060/wifidog/auth?logout=1&token=08d2c30d083b2046f02e23321b3ca985>
but that didn't seem to want to work...

Is there a way for me to disconnect a user, if I have their mac address,
ip and there token (as I store them in a database atm)

Thanks for any help you could give me.

--

*Chris Tate-Davies*

*Software Development*
Inflight Productions Ltd
Telephone: 01295 269 680
15 Stukeley Street | London | WC2B 5LT
*Email:* chris.tatedavies at inflightproductions.com
<mailto:chris.tatedavies at inflightproductions.com>
*Web:* www.inflightproductions.com <http://www.inflightproductions.com/>

Registered Office: 15 Stukeley Street, London WC2B 5LT, England.
Registered in England number 1421223

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited. Please note that the information provided in this e-mail is in any case not legally binding; all committing statements require legally binding signatures.

http://www.inflightproductions.com