[isf-wifidog] Improving splash_only_user and token architecture

Robin Jones Robin at networkfusion.co.uk
Ven 8 Jan 09:17:27 EST 2010

I have added a new "component type" to the ticket system called "Auth Server, Token Architecure". I would recommend tickets relating to this work should be tagged with it so that they can be easily found, but still use the milestones to differentiate the likelyhood of when they will get implemented...

Robin.