[isf-wifidog] Improving splash_only_user and token architecture

Genevieve Bastien gbastien at versatic.net
Ven 8 Jan 08:48:26 EST 2010

Thanks Robin,

I started a new branch to implement this:
https://dev.wifidog.org/svn/branches/newtoken
We'll merge it with the trunk whenever we reach a satisfactory state.
I'll try to divide the work into small tickets so that anyone wishing to
help can assign himself a ticket and implement it.

--
Geneviève Bastien