[isf-wifidog] token that wasn't TOKEN_UNUSED

Steven Kurylo steven.kurylo+wifidog at aviawest.com
Mer 28 Avr 08:49:53 EDT 2010

Steven Kurylo wrote, On 4/23/10 11:52 AM:
> Steven Kurylo wrote, On 4/22/10 4:21 PM:
>> I've just upgraded to the lastest SVN and I can reproduce 100% "Tried to
>> login with a token that wasn't TOKEN_UNUSED" when a user logs in, which
>> then sends them to the denied message:
>> http://192.168.0.1:80/wifidog/gw_message.php?message=denied
>
> Ok, after further debuging, I see its wifidog/auth/index.php line 105
> where the check is happening.
>
> Its checking gw_id, user_mac, user_ip.  However my $info array doesn't
> have gw_id set, which explains Undefined index:  gw_id in
> /var/www/wifidog/auth/index.php on line 106
>
> I've included my $info below.  Any ideas?  For now I'm going to remove
> the gw_id check.

I've removed the gw_id check around line 105, so my clients are no
longer denied:
http://dev.wifidog.org/browser/trunk/wifidog-auth/wifidog/auth/index.php#L105

The auth server returns ACCOUNT_STATUS_ALLOWED.  This is causing the
gateway to update the iptable rules a second time, which then looks
similar to this bug:
https://www.ilesansfil.org/ticket/501

I'm not sure why firewall.c is entering the rules a second time
(FW_MARK_KNOWN isn't set the second time through I assume...), but when
the client times out I see "Preventively deleting firewall rules for...".

So its not perfect, but its working well enough for me for now.