[isf-wifidog] token that wasn't TOKEN_UNUSED

Genevieve Bastien gbastien at versatic.net
Mer 28 Avr 09:51:50 EDT 2010

Hi Steven,

What are exactly the steps to reproduce this bug?  We used to have
something similar when a user clicked twice on the login button, and
corrected it with the check around line 105 (although you're right it
does seem like gw_id is not in the $info array, I wonder why I missed
this...)

--
Geneviève Bastien