[isf-wifidog] Splash only & enforcing timeouts (reprise)

Han Boetes hboetes at utelisys.com
Lun 19 Avr 07:38:18 EDT 2010

I'd rather avoid running unstable branches. I think I'll try to
implement something which regularly checks in postgres the mac addresses
which belong to splash_only_user and then remove them once they get
older than an hour.

If anyone with more postgres experience than me knows how to do that
properly please let me know. It seems you can easily do this in a
shell-script of a few lines, if you know the right postgres commands
that is.

I already was doing that and accidentally removed the admin user. How
can I recreate that user without killing the current settings?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Han Boetes
--
Utelisys Communications B.V.