[isf-wifidog] Splash only & enforcing timeouts (reprise)

Genevieve Bastien gbastien at versatic.net
Ven 16 Avr 09:53:10 EDT 2010

Hi Han,

I had started to implement this in a branch called 'newtoken'.  Some of
the features you want (the time limit connection) are there, but I'm not
sure about splash-only and the whole branch hasn't been tested beyond 1
or 2 machines for a little time.  You can get the branch at

svn checkout https://dev.wifidog.org/svn/branches/newtoken

But it is to ease the implementation of such features that some of us
started the AuthPuppy auth server (http://www.authpuppy.org/wiki).  It
is still in very early development stage, with a pre-alpha due for the
end of this month, and an actual release (with the feature you want
planned in it) for some time this summer.

To help implement this, you may either take the 'newtoken' branch where
I left off or join the AuthPuppy development team.

Cheers,

--
Geneviève Bastien