[isf-wifidog] Publishing/Syndicating UserList?

Rob Kelley rob at robkelley.net
Mar 15 Déc 14:23:45 EST 2009

 Hi:

I'm trying to find an easy way to syndicate the list of Online Users that
appears on the left hand nav of a gateway page.  It's apparently generated
from

/var/www/wifidog-auth/wifidog/templates/classes/UIUserList_getUserUI.tpl
Right now a user can apparently only view that list if they are logged in
and on the gateway page.  I'd like to make that information available as an
HTML widget or RSS feed to be pulled into a external site.

Is there a straightforward way to do this?

Let me know if this question has already been asked and answered.

Rob Kelley