[isf-wifidog] PHPMailer issue

Hardwick, Keith (DS-1) KHardwick at drs-tsi.com
Mar 18 Aou 18:03:49 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have an auth-server that has been running r1355 and I wanted to
upgrade to current version r1413 so that the abuse settings and controls
work (which they do--very well) but my problem is since I upgraded to
the current version, I receive error messages every time the auth server
sends an email.

This is the error I get when I use lost_password "PHPMailer couldn't
sent mail. Error was: SMTP Error: The following SMTP Error: Data not
accepted. khardwick@ drs-tsi.com"
 The same error when I resend validation email "PHPMailer couldn't sent
mail. Error was: SMTP Error: The following SMTP Error: Data not
accepted.khardwick at drs-tsi.com"
The same error on validation resend as well.
If I rollback to r1355 everything works fine and the email goes through
with no problems.

In my wifidog.config line there is the following statement:

/**
  * Email configuration
  * ===============================
  *
  * Internal configuration values for WiFiDog - don't touch!
  */

define('EMAIL_MAILER', 'stmp'); // "mail", "sendmail", or "smtp"

// Valid only for SMTP
define('EMAIL_HOST', '12.28.14.229');
define('EMAIL_AUTH', false);

// Valid if EMAIL_AUTH is true