[isf-wifidog] verification mail and postgreSQL questions

Emiliano Tortorella emitor at gmail.com
Jeu 6 Aou 12:19:37 EDT 2009

Hi,

I would like to know how to configure wifidog to use another mail server for
the verification of the users, different from postfix, for example use a
gmail account. In other case i would like that someone explain to me how to
configure postfix to work fine with wifidog because i couldn't find
documentation about that.

My other trouble is that i don't know how to delete users from the database.
In the admin page i only can change the password of the registered users and
i would like to delete some of them too.

I'll be grateful if someone can help me.

Excuse me for my english, if it is that i write something wrong, that is
because i'm from Uruguay and we speak spanish in here.