[isf-wifidog] Re : Re: WifiDog v2 development update?

Alexis Cornellier alexis.cornellier at gmail.com
Sam 4 Avr 09:27:03 EDT 2009

I can't speak for the entire Montreal community as i'm not a
developper in ile sans fil. I'm in charge of operation (like Bruno
does in Quebec). I think the people usually consider wifidog gateway
and wifidog CMS as 2 different product. They've been develop in very
different condition with different need. In montreal, we ear about
changing the content management system for something like drupal or
even wordpress (i've heard that drupal start when wordpress end).

Maybe using the wiki to brainstorm the new feature that we would like
to see in V2.0 could be more interesting that talking about fork.

Alexis