[isf-wifidog] WifiDog v2 development update?

Norman P. Graziani Normang at normie.com
Ven 3 Avr 23:03:12 EDT 2009

Hi, Dana!
	Funny you should mention that....  :-)  lol!

Ile Sans Fil has a newfound momentum these days and we are looking at a few
"R&D" activities which are slated to lead to a definition of what WifiDog
2.0 would, and could, look like.  Sylvain Carle is coordinating these
efforts, which are in the nascent stages right now.  Keep an eye out for
some of the efforts on the list soon.....

Thank you!

-Norman Graziani
ISF - Secretary/Treasurer

Norman P. Graziani