[isf-wifidog] Re : WifiDog v2 development update?

bruno.remy at videotron.ca bruno.remy at videotron.ca
Ven 3 Avr 19:09:54 EDT 2009

Hello Everyone

 Several Wifi communities (*) in province of Quebec, Canada are going to join their teams & ressources in aim to develop the Wifidog 2.0 (server side).

 We (*) are talking of a dead-line during this summer, or maybe before (?).

 Of course, that's an open-source project, so you are welcome !

 (*) = I'm talking here about the teams of Montreal (Qc) Quebec city (Qc) Sherbrooke (Qc) and Drummondville (Qc).

 Bruno Remy
 Team of ZAP QUEBEC Community, Québec City, canada
 www.zapquebec.org