[isf-wifidog] WifiDog v2 development update?

Dana Spiegel dana at nycwireless.net
Ven 3 Avr 10:36:01 EDT 2009

Has anyone actually been working on v2 of WifiDog recently
(particularly the server side)? There was a lot of talk 1+ years ago
about it, and since then I haven't heard anything.

We are planning a big art/architecture event in NYC in the fall, and
would love to make use of the features that enable WifiDog to turn
into just a hotspot authentication system, and remove the content
management system (allowing us to drop in drupal or something else)?

Is this something that some of the core WifiDog developers would be
interested in picking up again?

Dana Spiegel
Executive Director, NYCwireless
dana at nycwireless.net