[isf-wifidog] After login go to web-page requested, rather than portal

Robin Jones Robin at networkfusion.co.uk
Dim 28 Sep 18:45:15 EDT 2008

Hi Don,

I will try to make the instructions a bit clearer, but I think you got
the Idea

On my Ubuntu install my web directory is "/var/www/" and the
"wifidog-auth" directory is based there. By copying the
"OriginalUrl.diff" file into the "wifidog-auth" directory you are
essentially putting it into an easy place to run the following commands
in the terminal (which automates the patching process):

cd /var/www/wifidog-auth                                this will change
the working directory to the web root of wifidog if the assumption above

svn update
optional, but will bring your wifidog version up to date without
destroying custom settings

patch -p0 < OriginalUrl.diff        this will apply the patch
automatically to the code and your database will update as soon as you
try to browse to the website.

Regards,

Robin.