[isf-wifidog] After login go to web-page requested, rather than portal

Don Druce dondruce at sympatico.ca
Dim 28 Sep 18:30:45 EDT 2008

Hi Robin

This may sound stupid, but really, I am not trying to be problematic.

 From your instructions, I would take it that all of the patches will be
applied, and that the attached file that you sent OriginalUrl.diff and
the instructions will do the trick

I was about to create three files from the text that you sent previously
and figure out how to include the text in the specified files.  I tried
to open OriginalUrl.diff  without success of course,

If just performing the steps you explained is all that is required, I
will also try to get this done next week on my Captive Server running CS
1361.    I just have to figure out how to make the correct backups
first, and that should not be a problem.

I will post back first chance

Another side note
is [WiFiDog] #490: Add an optional additional security setting via a PIN
number  a huge problem ?